How to get to Relais Rione Ponte in Via Giuseppe Zanardelli, 20?
Private pick up service with driver is available upon request at a very reasonable cost. (From Euro 50,00 for a Sedan car to Euro 80,00 for a minivan, depending on the airport.
Please click here Transfer services section.
Otherwise, find here below the information regarding public transportation:
From Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport
- Leonardo Express: non-stop train to Termini station, departures every 30 minutes. Ticket €14 O/W, c.a. 35 minutes journey.
- Terravision bus from Fiumicino to Termini Euro 5,90 per person. Then you could take bus 70 to Via Zanardelli stop. You could check information and schedule at www.terravision.eu
- Sitbusshuttle: Fiumicino Airport to Centro Vaticano Via Crescenzio, 2 or to Termini Station, Euro 6,00 per person. This stop is located at 750 metres from Relais Rione Ponte. It is in Piazza Cavour. You could search in google, it is vry near, otherwise you have a taxi stop in the same square.
Taxi from Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport: Fixed Taxi Fare €48
From Ciampino Airport
- Terravision bus from Ciampino Airport to Termini Euro 4,00 per person. Then you could take bus 70 to Via Zanardelli stop. You could check information and schedule at www.terravision.eu
- Sitbusshuttle: Ciampino Airport to Termini Station( Via Marsala, 5) Euro 5,00 per person. http://booking.sitbusshuttle.com/it/risultati. (www.sitbusshuttle.com)
Taxi from Ciampino: Fixed Taxi Fare €30
From Termini Station get Bus number 70 (CLODIO) for 11 stops till ZANARDELLI.
From Tiburtina Station:
Subway B line, direction LAURENTINA till TERMINI (4 stops). Get bus number 70 (CLODIO) for 11 stops till ZANARDELLI.
From Ostiense Station:
Bus number 30 (CLODIO) 8 stops till ZANARDELLI.
Arriving by car: parking in the historical centre of Rome
Private Garage: Cavour Car Park: Telephone:+390668809610, +390668890094. Website: www.parcheggiopiazzacavour.it Open 24h/365. Rate from €2,20 per hour to €24 per day. Accepted payment methods: cash, credit or debit cards. Video surveillance round the clock. 750 mt away from Relais Rione Ponte, through Umberto I bridge.
Public Parking: Lungotevere Marzio o Lungotevere Tor di Nona, legal parking spaces are delineated with blue lines which are pay-and-display. Tickets are bought at the machines on the pavement and cost €1,50 per hour, from Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am to 11.00 pm.
ZTL Restricted Traffic Areas:
Relais Rione Ponte is located in the historical centre of Rome, therefore inside a restricted traffic area which does not allow non-resident cars to get into this area from 6.30 to 18 from Monday to Friday and 14-18 on Saturdays. Moreover it is also restricted from 23 to 3am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Roma Pass is an integrated museum and transport card. It costs €34 and lasts for 3 days from the validation. It offers free access to two museums or sites (the Vatican Museums are NOT included), and the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill together count as one site. After the two free sites have been visited, the card gives discounts on any further participating museums, sites, or exhibitions. Roma Pass also offers unlimited use of public transport within the urban area during the three-day period
It costs €95 for adults and €65 for kids from 6 to 11. Its free fro kids under 6. It lasts 3 days from the validation. It offers fast track entry into the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel; access to St.Peter’s Prison and St.John’s in Lateran. A choice of fast track entry into either St.Peters Basilica or Vatican Gardens Tour with audio guide. Entry in 2 of the roman attractions among Colosseum, Palatine Hille and Roman Forum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery or National Museum of Castel St. Angelo. Hop on Hop off bus tour with Roma Cristiana. Unlimited use of public transport within the urban area during the three-day period. Medical assistance services which provide price reductions for multilingual Tourist’s Medical Assistance -MET Travel Health and free call center service.
TOURIST POINT INFORMATION Piazza delle Cinque Lune
Multilingual staff who distributes promotional and informative material concerning tourist attractions and cultural events. Open everyday from 9 to 19.
Book now if you haven’t been still our Guest!